Keys. Drums. Pads.
Melodics V2 is coming soon and we’re teaching you how to play the keyboard… and much more! The highly anticipated next version of Melodics adds support for keys, and a ton of new features for pad controllers and electronic drums.
Whether you’re a beat maker looking to add keys to your bag of tricks, or a drummer wanting to branch out – we’ll have you covered.
Melodics for keys will help you learn to play the chords, basslines and melodies of the music you love, whether you’re wanting to become a better producer, or just play for the enjoyment of your friends and family.
Melodics is free to try. To take your musical dreams further, subscribe and you will have access to over 400 lessons for keys, drums and pads – with new content added weekly.
Bonus extra add-on fun stuff for everyone!
We love hearing your feedback about Melodics, and we’re excited to be rolling out some great updates – for all instruments – including:
- Choose your instrument within the app – keep track of your progress for Keys, Pads and Drums, with independent leveling for each instrument.
- All new levelling system. Want to level up? Collect stars! See how many stars you need to hit the next grade and unlock more lessons as you level up.
- New navigation. No more waiting for screens to load, version 2.0 is snappy AF.
- A new view – the Finger Allocation screen is essential for keys, get the feel of how you have to place and move your hands over the keyboard before you work on playing the lesson.
- Wait Mode – Playback will automatically pause until you hit the right notes, allowing you to step through complex rhythmical patterns or melodies. Paired with Practice Mode, Wait Mode is a great way to break down tricky phrases!
- All new Learning page for a fresh look at courses and lessons. View lessons in list or grid mode, and browse by artist, genre, grade or tag.
- New and Improved labelling of tracks in the play view to help you quickly work out which sample is on which pad
- Colour coding for each hand, so you can see at a glance which part goes with which hand
- Favourite Lessons – Add a lesson to your favourites list from the lesson screen, or within the lesson itself. Favourites are stored on line, so now they’ll be shared across computers.
- Pause – press pause during lesson playback to have a deeper look at at difficult sections.
- Scroll through the lesson arrangement before playing to preview what’s coming up.
- Volume control always available. Control volume levels more easily within lessons – adjust the metronome, your notes, guide notes and the backing track levels direct from the play view.
- Customisable Metronome sounds – Pick your metronome, with the familiar sounds of Ableton Live, Logic, Maschine, and many more.
- Easily manage your account on melodics.com
We’ve also squashed some pesky bugs
- Fixed an issue where your level could be reset as you passed over level 12 and above
- Smoothed playback. Improved performance that could cause jittery playback for some users.
- Plus a ton of other performance improvements.
We have a deal for you!
As a special pre-launch offer, if you pick up an annual subscription now you’ll get lessons for ALL instruments for the price of one instrument.
Already a subscriber? You’ll have all instruments until your subscription rolls over.
If you’ve been thinking about building your pad skills, and you’re interested in learning keys, now’s the perfect time to subscribe!
- This deal applies to new annual subscriptions or upgrades from monthly to annual subscriptions purchased before 12 November.
- You will have access to all instruments for the 12 months until your subscription renews.
- Discounted Instrument bundle subscriptions will be available at the end of your 12 month subscription period.
Melodics V2 is coming soon! Stay tuned for the release before the end of 2017.
If there’s anything else you’d like help with, or if you have any extra feedback just get in touch. 😃